|Si Bossing, si Allan, at si Anjo|
I'm actually posting this entry to share our enjoyable Eat Bulaga experience, as well as show the dynamics inside the studio and how, like us, you also have a chance to become a studio audience.
|This is the studio pass issued by Eat Bulaga|
Please note, entrance to the studio is free. We don't have connections with any Eat Bulaga employees or use any influence to get inside. I noticed though, every time I watched Eat Bulaga, they provide special considerations to Filipino balikbayans. That's the advantage we had since a cousin just arrived from Canada and he too became an instant fan of the whole Kalyeserye ensemble.
|Still smiling after the show while our stomach were already starting to speak in tongues, hahaha.|
If you're interested to become a studio audience of Eat Bulaga, here's what you should do:
- Prepare a letter indicating your interest to become a studio audience. Indicate the date of your visit, the number of attendees, identification card and proof (Passport) that you're indeed a balikbayan (should not exceed 2 mos since arrival date)
- Hand-carry the letter to EAT BULAGA Studio, Broadway Centrum Ave., Aurora Blvd., Q.C.
- Ask the guard for ALLAN Abiertas, the person in-charge of handling studio audience guests reservations.
- Once your request is approved, they will issue a studio pass document to validate your studio guest appointment.
- Bring the document on your day of visit. Be there before 10AM.
- Kids 7 yrs and below are not allowed inside the studio.
- Elderly people with health conditions like high blood pressure are advised not to watch inside the studio. Red Cross representatives will check their BPs before the show starts.
- The list of items not allowed inside the studio are indicated on the Studio Pass. There's a package counter to safeguard those items not allowed inside.
- Eat enough breakfast before getting to the venue. 10:30 am to 2:30pm without food and water can make some people grumpy.
- You can only go to the comfort rooms during commercial breaks.