What's on your bucket list?
I've been meaning to write it down some time ago especially when I saw this Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson movie about dying and making the most of what's left, but the idea of a written bucket list staring at my face and seeing most of them not happening anytime soon or ever would only stress me out further. Well I'm doing this anyway, just so I can push myself to make this happen and if not, 5 to 10 years from now, this page will be termed My Anti-Bucket List, hahaha.
Here's my List :
1. Visit BATANES ✔ and tour around riding a bike.
2. Visit PALAWAN - Coron ✔ , Puerto Princesa , El Nido
3. Food trip in Davao ✔ (Partially Done! A second trip has to follow)
4. Do an ADVENTURE (something that scares me)
- white water rafting ✔
- jump off something ✔
- spelunking ✔
- climb Mt. Pulag ✔
- swim with the whale sharks/dolphins
- bunjee jump
- be able to stand on a surf board riding a real wave
5. Backpacking South East Asia
Malaysia ✔, Singapore ✔, Vietnam ✔ , Cambodia ✔, Thailand ✔ , Myanmar , Laos , Indonesia , Brunei
6. Get fit, lose 3 inches on my waist and firm my thighs. (a tough call for the nth years, lol)
7. Organize charity events for some less fortunate kababayans in my hometown.
8. To finally drive alone by myself. (Attended 3 driving schools but can't seem to overcome my fear.)
9. Travel Solo
10. Revisit Berlin, Germany and do a Euro Tour on a Eurail to bordering countries that include Paris, Italy and Greece.
11. Visit Brazil (Christ the Redeemer Statue and Carnival in Rio) and Peru's Machu Pichu.
12. A real Trip to Jerusalem.
13. An ultimate road trip with friends, camping out in tents and sleeping under the stars.
14. To see at least three of the Seven Wonders of the World.
15. To find and fall in love with the most awesome travel buddy with whom to share these experiences with ;-). (well, except for number 8 & 9)
16. Learn to dance Salsa and Tango.
17. Put up my own travel/coffee/photography shop business.
18. Experience winter and do some winter activities.
19. Visit ICELAND!!!
There goes my list, how about you?
Cheers and may we all live a meaningful life ;-)
Update Stories :
1. Bucket List Update : Ticking Off 2 Destinations Soon