I've been a fan of Eat Bulaga ever since I can remember. However, it never occurred to me that one day I'll have this strong urge to watch the show live at their Broadway Centrum Studio. You guessed right - ALDUB, the accidental love team that caught most Filipinos all over the world in a wild frenzy and foreigners wondering what the social media commotions are all about. Even international news sites like BBC, Bloomberg, etc. took interest of the phenomenal love team. I wouldn't get into the detail of how they become so popular but Google can pretty much fill you in with more information about Eat Bulaga's ALDUB and Kalye Serye.
|Si Bossing, si Allan, at si Anjo|
I'm actually posting this entry to share our enjoyable Eat Bulaga experience, as well as show the dynamics inside the studio and how, like us, you also have a chance to become a studio audience.
|This is the studio pass issued by Eat Bulaga|
Please note, entrance to the studio is free. We don't have connections with any Eat Bulaga employees or use any influence to get inside. I noticed though, every time I watched Eat Bulaga, they provide special considerations to Filipino balikbayans. That's the advantage we had since a cousin just arrived from Canada and he too became an instant fan of the whole Kalyeserye ensemble.
|Still smiling after the show while our stomach was already starting to speak in tongues, hahaha.|
Since they've transferred to their own new house, here's an updated guidelines on how to secure a seat to watch live as an audience.
New Address: APT Studios
28 Marikina-Infanta Highway, Halang, Cainta, Metro Manila
If you're interested to become a studio audience of Eat Bulaga, here's what you should do:
- Prepare a letter indicating your interest to become a studio audience. Indicate the date of your visit, the number of attendees, identification card and proof (Passport) that you're indeed a balikbayan (should not exceed 2 mos since arrival date)
- Hand-carry the letter to EAT BULAGA, APT Studio from Monday to Thursday from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Ask the guard for Maila, the person-in-charge of handling studio audience guests reservations.
- Once your request is approved, they will issue a studio pass document to validate your studio guest appointment.
- Bring the document on your day of the visit. Be there before 10AM.
Please Note :
- Kids 7 yrs and below are not allowed inside the studio.
- Elderly people with health conditions like high blood pressure are advised not to watch inside the studio. Red Cross representatives will check their BPs before the show starts.
- The list of items not allowed inside the studio is indicated on the Studio Pass. There's a package counter to safeguard those items not allowed inside.
- Eat enough breakfast before getting to the venue. 10:30 am to 2:30pm without food and water can make some people grumpy.
- You can only go to the comfort rooms during commercial breaks.
However, I heard, their reservations are already filled up until the end of this year. Also, balikbayans can only reserve seats during the weekdays. This contact number might help to check if there are still available slots - (02) 249-9777 Look for Maila.
Those 4 hours we spent inside watching, giggling, dancing, shouting and clapping are a truly worthwhile experience. There was no dull moment even during commercial breaks where the two funny gays in-charge with the audience dynamics can get us into fits of laughter with their funny antics. All those people working behind the scene also deserve a nice pat on the back for a job well done.
You can watch our fun Eat Bulaga experience as studio audience in this short clip: