|woke up 7am to these awesome creation|
The DealThe deal offers 50% off the tariff rates, accommodation for 6 pax, plus 2 minors below 10 yrs old and pets allowed, unlimited use of kayak and free motorized boat tour around Lumot Lake (a manmade lake just like Caliraya that's located on the other side). I'd say that was an awesome deal I wouldn't want to miss. After the purchase, I called the reservation number and book the date coinciding Mother's day so we can celebrate the event here.
|Catmon Terrazo Suite|
- The place is really picturesque and if you're into photography, you can definitely use that skill to capture the place.
- You can do morning, noon and night swimming in the infinity pool or in the lake. They will require you to wear a vest if you choose to swim in the lake. They say its 30 ft deep.
- Kayak all you can, just wear a vest and sign the waiver.
- Motorized Boat Tour within Lumot Lake for groups.
- Riding a Jet Ski would be perfect if you can bring your own and ride it here.
- Fishing is also allowed, just bring your fishing gears.
- Free unlimited billiards and Karaoke for a fee
- Relax, eat, enjoy the nature or read a book
|getting ready to kayak|
|playtime with my dogs|
How to Get ThereGoogle map directions showed that from Alabang, you can get to Porta Verde in less than 2 hours. Well, that's if you have no idea how congested traffic is once you enter Calamba. Our travel time took us more than 4 hours to reach the place with several stops to ask for directions. My suggestion is just go to Pagsanjan, Laguna the best way you can and once you reach the Pagsanjan arch, check the Pagsanjan Municipal Hall on your right, if the Pagsanjan-Cavinti bridge is already repaired, turn right and access that road, that's 2 kms less travel however if its not yet accessible turn left and pass thru Lumban, that's what we did since we have no choice. When you see a fork road, just keep right and there's a check point, from there the road will be uphill and zigzag. You will pass thru Caliraya Springs Resort, Lagos Del Sol and when you reach Lumot arch, try to slow down and look for a signage on your left (I only saw one) that says Porta Verde Resort - turn left (just turn left, right away) its a narrow road leading to Porta Verde. The zigzag road from Lumban to Porta Verde took us 25 minutes covering 20kms.
One final group shot before saying bye bye, see you again next time. We really enjoyed our stay. Thanks to all the helpful staffs :)
If you want to get more details about Porta Verde Resort Villas, their other accommodations, rates, amenities, etc., you can check their website here.